Haven’t worked with us before? No problem! Establishing an account with EarthCalc is an easy process. Just follow the steps listed below, and you’ll be on your way to becoming a valued client.
1. Submit your project through our form below. Once we receive the job information and files, we will provide you with a price estimate.
2. Submit the signed Terms and Conditions:
Click on the proper link to download our Terms and Conditions
– Civil Engineers (Must be signed by an Officer / Owner or a Licensed Civil Engineer of the company)
– Contractors (Must be signed by an Officer / Owner of the company)
3. Once you’ve approved the price estimate, and have submitted the signed Terms and Conditions, the final step is to provide the deposit on your first project. The deposit is a one time, up-front payment in full that will be applied to your project’s final invoice upon completion. The deposit can be made via check or credit card.
4. If you decide to submit a check, email (email@example.com) us a copy and drop the original in the mail. To pay by credit card, please call our Project Coordinator at 800-765-1717 to submit the credit card information.